This is the 2nd instalment for a ticket for Demeter from 31 October - 3 November 2019. The total price for a ticket when paying in instalments is 499€
Demeter is a four-day Gothic Horror Sailing larp, where you can experience the „real“ story behind Bram Stoker’s Dracula traveling from Transylvania to England.
What is included in your ticket?
- 4 days vegan, vegetarian or omnivorian meals from dinner Thursday to lunch Sunday
- 3 nights on the ship in shared cabins from 6-10 people
- A fully written character with lots of options, but also lots of freedom and additional inspirations
- All required character handouts, like sailor cards, passenger tickets et.al.
- All required character props, like your character's cargo and in-game weapons
In this unique event on a three-mast gaff-schooner and you will:
- Learn how to sail a traditional sailing ship.
- Spend 4 days on a real traditional ship, sailing on the Baltic Sea between Germany and Denmark.
- Discover the darkness within your own soul.
- Experience the horrible death of your character…
- Find out what "really" happened on the last voyage of the Demeter!