This is a Reservation for Run1 of Skull&Crossbones from 6-9 September 2020.
Skull & Crossbones is a four-day Pirate Sailing Adventure larp, where you become a wretched buccaneer on a real life traditional ship sailing on the Baltic Sea.
This reservation includes
- A guaranteed spot at the larp, provided you meet the following conditions.
- Reserved spots will be eligible for an early bird ticket (449€)
- Once the pandemic situation is clearer (or 30 April 2020 latest) we will announce if the larp will actually take place.
- Should we have to cancel the event, we will reimburse 100% of the reservation fees.
- Should the event tun as planned, you have one week from the announcement to buy an early bird ticket at 449€ (minus the 19€ reservation fee, so you will have to pay the difference of 430€).
In this unique event, featuring two ships and more than 50 like-minded people, you will:
- Learn how to sail a traditional sailing ship.
Fight with Danish Soldiers, other Pirates, Undead or Sea Creatures.
Discover hidden treasures on forsaken islands.
Shoot guns and cannons in sea battles with other pirate ships.
Tell tall tales of your crazy exploits while sipping rum with your fellow crew members.
Spend 4 days and 3 nights on a real traditional ship, sailing on the Baltic Sea between Germany and Denmark and have the adventure of a lifetime!
A full ticket includes
- A fully written character, well connected to other characters in the game.
- Obligatory workshops on Sunday.
- 3 nights in a shared cabin aboard one the three masted gaff schooner Pippilotta.
- Vegan, vegetarian or omnivorian food from dinner Sunday night to breakfast Wednesday morning.
Our return policy
- Up to two weeks after the initial sale, you can cancel without incurring any fees.
- If you end up not being able to go to the event, we will try our best to get a replacement participant, and if we do, you’ll get the full amount back - minus 7% cancellation fee. You can also find a replacement yourself - that makes it easier to guarantee a refund!
- If neither you nor we can find a replacement participant, refunds depend on the time until the event:
- Up to 4 months before the event - 75%
- Up to 2 months before the event - 50%
- Up to 1 month before the event - 25%
- Less than 1 month before the event - no refunds